Monday, October 19, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG!

Holy cow! I cannot believe I am actually taking five minutes to post a blog. Who knew? I figure since I am a total slacker in the emailing of photos department, I am going to give this blog thing a whirl. Not certain that I will be come a regular blogger, but it's the thought that counts, right?

To start off my first blog, I thought I would post pictures from this weekend. My parents came in town to watch the OU game with us (read: to see Olivia) and on Sunday we took Olivia to the pumpkin patch to pick out her pumpkin. For dinner we hit up the Salt Lick to enjoy some yummy BBQ. Not only am I bloggin', but I also took pictures this weekend...go me! Oh, and on a total side note, this fall weather is AMAZING!

Liv picking out her pumpkin


Enjoying her brisket, sausage, basically anything we put in front of her ( :



3 comments:

  1. This so great!! I love the pictures and already have you on my favorites. It was wonderful seeing you three in Sept.

    Have a great Halloween!!

    Love ya lots, Aunt Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found your blog! Very cool. Nice job, Jennifer and Greg. Grampy and Grammy love you, Olivia!

    Greg and Vicki

    ReplyDelete