Friday, October 1, 2010

Go Huskies?

What a sad day to be a part of Husky Nation. We started off our vacay to Seattle with the UW vs. Nebraska game at Husky Stadium. It was Olivias first football game and she did great. She clapped everytime anyone else clapped, Husky or not. Unfortunately the game took an unfortunate (sharp) turn in the first quarter, and the Cornhuskers were dominating. I must say that the fans from Nebraska were some of the nicest people ever. (Way to add salt to the wounds.) Regardless of the final score (which was brutal), we had fun, the weather was perfect and I was able to get a few pictures from my camera. I guess I would call that a success.
View from our seats...not bad, and we got to see the beating up close and personal
The sea of Nebraska fans...they were EVERYWHERE!
Obviously pregame, hence the smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment