This past weekend was very busy. We went to the Circus on Saturday here in Austin, then on Sunday we made the drive to San Antonio to go see Nickelodeon
Storytime Live. It was at the Majestic Theatre in downtown which was really neat. It was
definitely not as big of a hit with all of us as the Circus, but Olivia loved seeing all of her favorite Nick Jr. characters. After the show, we walked around on the
riverwalk and had lunch. A few pictures from before/ after the show...this time I made sure to sneak my camera in with me! If you were hoping to see some pictures of a grown woman posing as Dora the Explorer, well I am sorry to be the one to
disappoint you, but unfortunately there was no picture taking allowing
during the performance. There were a few that tried to "sneak" one in (always someone), but those ushers weren't fooling around.
Waiting patiently for the Nick Jr. crew

Right before show time. Greg and I spent a good portion of the show doing this...watching Olivia for a reaction.
Tuckered out!
No comments:
Post a Comment