Christmas was pretty long and drawn out since Olivia didn't want to open more than one or two gifts at a time. I think we finally wrapped up the gift opening somewhere around 2 in the afternoon. At one point she was looking for her "telescope" (which is actually a kaleidoscope) and Greg tried to tell her it was inside one of the wrapped presents...who does that? She definately loved everything she got, but she would want to check out each gift in detail before she could move on to anything else. Here are a few pictures....it got a little exhausting if I am being honest.
The train table that Santa brought
Hello Kitty
I guess she likes it ( :


Putting together a new puzzle...her favorite thing to do these days!

Longhorn outfit from Grandma June...there are no words for this gift!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can you believe it is 2011? Lot's of changes going on in our house right now as we prepare for baby boys arrival. Nursery is almost painted, pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment