The before....this was shocking that I was even able to distract her long enough to get a ponytail in her hair. Don't be fooled. This happens on average of twice a month....so not even kidding. Clips/ clip in bows have a slightly higher success rate, but usually don't last more than an hour or so.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Enough Is Enough
I'm finally done trying to wrangle my two year old long enough to comb/ style/ insert ponytail into her extremely messy hair. I've tried everything really. So today we got a hair cut.
The before....this was shocking that I was even able to distract her long enough to get a ponytail in her hair. Don't be fooled. This happens on average of twice a month....so not even kidding. Clips/ clip in bows have a slightly higher success rate, but usually don't last more than an hour or so.
The after. The lady at Pigtails and Crewcuts actually tried showing me how to style it...haha, yeah right lady. Poor thing actually thought that my child might sit still long enough for me to round brush it with a blow dryer. Bless her heart.



The whole time she was getting it cut she was saying, "Mom, I'm getting my haircut!" She was so excited. On the way home she kept saying what I thought was "I'm mad." I said, "Why are you mad?" To which she replied, "NOOOO, I'm not mad, I'm happy." Ahhh, so funny she is!
The before....this was shocking that I was even able to distract her long enough to get a ponytail in her hair. Don't be fooled. This happens on average of twice a month....so not even kidding. Clips/ clip in bows have a slightly higher success rate, but usually don't last more than an hour or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment