Sunday, November 1, 2009

There's No Place Like Home...

What a fun Halloween we had this year! Last year Olivia was only a month old, so as much as we wanted her to be in on the fun, she obviously could have cared less. This year we dressed her up and took her to a friends Halloween party. She had more fun playing with their sweet dog than with anything else. She was also our "helper" while we passed out the candy. She was so curious when the kids came to the door to trick or treat. Towards the end of the night she started taking her basket with her to meet the kids at the door (maybe hoping they were going to share their candy? Ha!) Maybe I am a little biased, but she sure was the cutest Dorothy I have ever seen...thanks Nana for making her cute costume! Her Toto ( :
Her new "rocking" chair Off to get the door, basket in hand

1 comment:

  1. Olivia is just so cute!! I am glad that she had such a good time helping at Halloween.

    What a sweetheart!!

    Aunt Nina

    ReplyDelete