At Church this weekend, we opted for the "cry room" so that both of us could listen to the service without having to get up and exit with our Chatty Cathy. Olivia enjoyed sharing all of her books with the other kids (and I had plenty with me to keep her entertained). Then right before we were about to leave, she waved at the family behind us, and then blew them a kiss...what a mess!
Also this weekend, we walked to one of the neighborhood parks, and played with two boys who looked to be about Olivias age. Later, we found out that they were 20 months, and 26 months, much older than my 16 month old Liv, but the same size or SMALLER! Yikes. She is also getting to be quite the dare devil....she particularly likes to slide down head first (oh boy! I'm afraid I see stiches and broken bones in my future).
No comments:
Post a Comment