In college my roomie would always give me a hard time about the time I would spend searching things online. She would usually say that I had surfed the entire internet. The thing is, I am always finding neat websites, blogs, tutorials, what have you. I have found a few of these neato sites that I just had to share.
http://matildajaneclothing.com/ - this site has the most adorable girl clothes! I haven't bought anything just yet, but these pieces are so dang cute! The downfall is that you have to order from a rep (aka "trunk keeper") and things seem to sell out rather quickly, which makes it a little difficult to get you hands on them, but absolutely adorable.
http://smittenkitchen.com/ - I have spent a good part of an afternoon browsing through all of the yummy recipes this site has to offer. I made the best (and super easy) homemade pizza crust! Something about the frozen bread dough is so blah. This was delish. I love that other readers leave comments so you get suggestions on how to make these great recipes even better. Love it! (thank you Megan!)
http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/ -and for my newest obsession...if you watch the bachelor, or maybe even if you don't, this friend of my sisters friend of a friend (or something like that) is HILARIOUS! She gives a weekly recap after the show, and it is darn funny. I am talking about laughing outloud while reading the updates. Not sure what I am going to do now that the show is over for the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment