Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

We celebrated Christmas this year a little early with my parents, Lindsay and Blair. (and Chloe!). We had dinner and presents at Lindsay and Blairs new house and had a blast. Here are a few pictures of our time together.
Linds and Blair
Round one of gift opening...Liv wasn't having the picture takingMom and Dad with Liv...take one2nd attempt...a little better
With Nana, or as she says, "MY Nana"
Tormenting Chloe...I love the look on her face
Fairy wings and wand from Linds and Blair...we didn't think we would get these out of her hands before bed!
Opening a game from Nana and Papa...Don't Break The Ice (Lindsay and I both LOVED playing this game when we were younger, I can't wait to play it with Liv)

The last Christmas with just the three of us!

Stroller from Nana and Papa...LOVES pushing this around with her shopping bags in hand (just like mama)
More pictures to come from rounds 2-5 of present opening....I am only half kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment