Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer

Just a quick post with a few new photos of the kids. We are trying to stay busy while avoiding the heat, which is proving to be tricky these days. We are going on 30+ days over 100 degrees...and counting. Olivia sure loves the pool though, so we try to go in the morning before it gets unbearably hot! She is talking really well and continues to say things to crack us up! A few memorable quotes:

"Mom, can I have your phone. I need to check my email." (Huh?)

To her imaginary friend, Max: "Max, you are in time out! You're not listening, Max." (bends down to what I can only assume is on Max's level.) "Are you ready to be a good listener? Okay, give me a hug."




To Jake: "Ohhh bud, you spit up. We don't spit up!"

In other news, we are starting Jake on solids. Our first encounter with rice cereal was a big thumbs up...

No comments:

Post a Comment