We spent most of the labor day weekend relaxing and taking it easy. We were all feeling a little stuffy with all of this weather changing-fire blazing action we've got going on around here. Also, Olivia had to get her SECOND set of stiches last week, so we couldn't even swim! She was a pro getting her stiches, she didn't cry at all. I stayed home with Jake, but Greg said she was chatting up the nurses and doctors, and they actually had to ask her to quit talking so that they could finish up her stiches. 7 total...5 on the outside and 2 on the inside. It was the craziest thing, she was sitting in her chair at the dinner table across from me, and all I saw was her chair start to fall back and down she went. I couldn't see what she hit her chin on, but we are thinking somehow she hit the tile? (that is what she tells us anyway. She also will say that she is 5 years old so there really is no telling.)
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Fun At School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment