A few pictures from the last few days. First, of Olivia's school carnival. The theme was Noah's Ark and all of the kiddos dressed as their favorite animal. Olivia had me running back and forth to Hobby Lobby until she finally decided to be a pig. (Her other suggestion was a zebra, yeah, not sure how I would have pulled that one off. Maybe next year!) They had bounce houses, snow cones, face painting, and games. She had a blast and was willing to tell me all about it.
Pig tails, pig ears and her pig tail

Folding her hands is her new thing (I think her teacher must do this?)

Superman

My blue eyed buddy

Olivia the Pig and her dog Perry


The only picture I got of her piggy tail

This little piggy ate a Snickers

Checking out their loot!

The whole crew...minus Jake

Jake and his future girlfriend Kinzie

Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment