Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Updates

Master tile-will be used for the shower surround and tub surround also

Tile-used in the living room, entry, kitchen, playroom and hallways



The painted trim and doors

In non house news, my little buddy turned 1 this weekend!  He is getting to be such a little stinker but we love him
so much.  He knows when he isn't supposed to do something and he does it anyway and laughs a little devilish laugh.  He also has
quite the appetite.  He shovels fistfuls of food in his mouth at a time...makes us a little nervous to say the least.  I will be taking Jake to get his one year check-up this week so I can't wait to find out his latest stats!

Olivia is doing great in school and continues to make us laugh.  Her latest obsession is playing "princess" where Greg (or I on occasion) plays the King.  She even refers to us as "My King".  She continues her love of reading.  Lately if she disapears, we know to look for her in her room reading outloud.  She also loves wearing my high heeled shoes.   


No comments:

Post a Comment