First, let me just point out that this is the SECOND post this week. Don't let this fool you. I am still going to slack in the blogging department, however this whole blogging thing is a great distraction from what I should be doing, which is cleaning my house. Cleaning my recently sold house I might add! Yep, it's official. We close on our new house this Friday, and won't close on our current house until the first part of July, which will give us plenty of time to work on the new house and move. WOO HOO! Inspection is scheduled for tomorrow, so we are just hoping and praying that everything goes well.
On to my reason for posting (the real reason, not the trying to get out of cleaning reason). It started with my 4 am wake up call this morning. Olivia was talking (yelling) to one of her many stuffed animals. Here is what I heard over the monitor:
Olivia: "Car. Daddy car."
(pause- apparently waiting for response from Baby Stella).
Olivia: "No wayyyyyy! Wooooowwwwww. Daddy car."
(apparently she is really impressed by daddys car).
Olivia: Cat? Yeah, cat."
This went on, loudly, for about five minutes....just enough time to fully wake us up! It's currently 9:32 am and she is still dreaming away. Must be nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment