Thursday, January 27, 2011

Before and After

Just a quick before and after of the newly painted dresser for the nursery. Yay!

Before, Ikea yellow dresser
After, with a few coats of "Houseplant Green" by Sherwin Williams

LOVE how it turned out, it looks great with the bedding. The hubs did a great job...especially since he was busy working on our patio extension in between sanding/ panting. For now I am keeping the drawer pulls as they are, until something jumps out at me to replace them with. I will post more pictures as we start assembling the room, but for now I just had to share this.
I am working on one of my other projects in an effort to wrap everything up (you never know when baby boy is going to make his debut). The next project on my list is to finish the mobile...can't wait to share pictures and hoping that it looks like I am imagining that it is going to look ( : 23 days until my official due date....but who's counting?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment