I showed a scary picture of Olivia's bedding literally thrown on the bed so that I could capture the wall color in the nursery, but this is a better idea of my future vision. (with a shout out to my sis for her creative ideas that are always outside of the box that my ideas come from!)

The furniture shown is what we currently have (or something similar to this.) No, the nightstand will not be painted pink, it will also be white (this was the only picture I could find on the design board website.) The orange is a sample color of the paint I would love to use to accent the furniture, possibly with a stencil (shown at the top in the green and white) or knobs/ pulls. The yellow and white chevron fabric is what I would like to use for or to add to plain drapery panels. The "a" and "z" bookends are something that I think my sister and I can mimic on the cheap, and the bed that I will be using is currently a black iron bed (from non other than my sis...are you seeing a pattern here?) that will get a nice fresh coat of white paint as well. Her bedding is SOOO bright, so I am trying to decide how to tone it down a bit, possibly some white on the bed to offset all of that color! I love the idea of the green floor pillows hanging around too, and I know she would LOVE them! The only furniture that I will be on the hunt for is a chair to pull up to the desk. I haven't decided what I am looking for just yet, just hoping something jumps out at me ( : I cannot wait to get started on this project and I am hoping that maybe, just maybe Olivia will be more inclined to sleep in a big girl bed when we get her room looking so cute!
In baby news, well, there is no news, other than only 3 weeks left! Yessssss! I will try to post pictures of the dresser and bookshelf as soon as I am able to get some pictures taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment