Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jake and His New 'Do

Yesterday I left to go get my hair cut and when I came back, my little buddy (and hubby) had freshly buzzed heads.  At first I was sad to see all of that sweet baby blonde hair gone, but now that I am used to Jake and his big boy cut, I do think it is pretty cute.
 When I came home from getting my hair cut, Olivia said while pouting, "When can I get my hair cut?  I wanna get my hair cut."  Since she was overdue for a trim anyway, we decided to take her up on her plea.  Here are a few random pictures I took this week and last during our overnight trip to Dallas (Greg decided to tackle some of the work on our rental house himself, so the kids and I decided to tag along).  You can see how badly my buddy needed his hair cut!
Checking out the Train Stop
 Jake keeping himself amused


 "Mom you'd better not tell anyone I was playing house"
 "And please don't say anything about my new infatuation with sticking my fingers up my nose"
 Helmet head
 New cut!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! He looks so big with that haircut!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I know...I cried! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl ( : (Ya know, when she gets here)

    ReplyDelete