Just a quick picture/ update on the house. We are having a little rain today, so I am sure things will be delayed just a bit. As of right now, they are finishing the frame, then will install the windows and the roof (hopefully all by the end of the week, but more likely into next week. It is so fun to be able to walk thru the floorplan that we have agonized over for the last several months ( :
Olivia was so excited about her new room and us asking her where her things would go. Then we showed her the kids bathroom, playroom and Jake's room and we could see the wheels start to turn. She asked where Mommy and Daddy's room was, and when Greg showed her she asked, "Is this where my sleeping bag goes?" See, in an effort for us all to sleep a little bit better at night, we lay out her sleeping bag on our floor so if/ when she has a bad dream or wakes up in the middle of the night, she can come sleep in our room. Sometimes she wakes us up or is upset, other times she just crawls in her sleeping bag and we see her sleeping soundly in the morning.
Here is the one picture that I have taken (from my phone because I keep forgetting to take my camera!). More to come soon, I'm sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment